Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Future Card: BuddyFight
- Basic Ruling/FAQs

Q01: Can I place cards that're from a different world as my flag?
A01: Yes, you may. But do take note that they can't be used unless stated on the flag (You can still charge them in your gauge or use them as a cost).

Q02: Can Generic cards be used in any decks?
A02: Yes, they can be used in any decks.

Q03: Can I only have 50 cards in a deck?
A03: No, you can have 50 or more cards in a deck.

Q04: Are flag and Buddy included in your deck amount?
A04: No, they are not. Your Buddy is not included in the 4 copies in your deck.

Q05: You many Impact cards can I have in a deck?
A05: There's no limit BUT you can only have up to 4 copies of a single card.

Q06: Do I draw a card in the start phase during my first turn if I'm the first player?
A06: No, you can't draw.

Q07: Can I place any types of card in my gauge?
A07: Yes, you can.

Q08: Can I look at the face down cards in my gauge?
A08: No, you can't.

Q09: Can I choose which gauge to be discarded when I pay the gauge?
A09: Yes, you may.

Q10: Can I call a Monster onto an area if there's already a monster in that area?
A10: Yes, you may. In this case you will have to retire the previous monster into the drop zone.

Q11: If I have a size 2 monster on the field, will I be able to call another size 2 monster on another area?
A11: Yes, you may. In this case you will have to retire the previous monster into the drop zone.

Q12: If I've 3 size 1 monster in the field, how do i call another size 2 monster onto the field?
A12: In this case you will have to retire 2 of your size 1 monster in the area in order to call the size 2 monster.

Q13: Can I move my monster on the field into another area?
A13: No, you can't.

Q14: Can I place a monster that's on the field into the drop zone as and when I like?
A14: No, you can't. You cannot retire a monster into the drop zone for no appropriate reason.

Q15: Can my monster attack any other area that's not infront of it?
A15: Yes, it can. You may attack any area.

Q16: Can I do a Link attack with an item?
A16: Yes, you can.

Q17: Can I do a Link attack with my weapon if I have a monster in the Center.
A17: No, you can't.

Q18: If I uses a card with [Penetrate] and destroys an opponent monster in the center with [Soulguard], will I deal any damage to my opponent?
A18: Yes, you will deal the critical damage to your opponent even if it uses the [Soulguard].

Q19: Can I attack using a monster's [Double Attack] skill if I'm the first player on my first turn?
A19: No, you can't.

Q20: If I uses a Link attack with 2 monsters but 1 of them got retired during the attack, what happens to the battle?
A20: You will continue the attack with only 1 monster.

Q21: Can I link attack with 3 cards?
A21: Yes, you can.

Q22: If my opponent uses a Link attack, will my [Counterattack] hit 2 monsters?
A22: No, you will select 1 monster to use the [Counterattack] skill.

Q23: Can I use a skill that says "Come into play" twice?
A24: No, you can't.

Q24: If I do not have any card in your drop zone, can I call a monster with call cost {pay XXgauge and select a XX in your drop zone and place it in the soul} ?
A24: No, you can't as the call cost cannot be fulfilled.

Q25: If a monster gets send out of the field during an attack by a skill, will my opponent's monster or player still take the damage?
Q25: No, they won't.

Q26: What happens if I'm calling a Size 2 monster with the call cost{ send 1 of your monster on the field into drop zone} but I already have 3 Size 1 monster on the field?
A26: First fulfill the call cost by retiring 1 of your monster, than retire 1 more monster on the field to meet the size restriction.

Q27: Can I use multiple Impact cards in a turn?
A27: Yes, you may.

Q28: {Place X cards from the top of your deck into this card's soul} Do i place them face up?
A28: Yes, souls are in face up position unless stated.

Q29: Is Link attack considered as an attack?
Q29: Yes, it is.

Q30: Can I perform a Link attack during the first player's first turn?
Q30: Yes, you may.

Q31: What happens if I were to use a Link attack on my opponent?
A31: You will only deal the critical from one of the monster/item that's involved in the Link attack.

Q32: What's the sequence of a Buddycall?
A32:
1. Declare a Buddycall with the Buddy monster in your hand.
2. Pay the call cost of the buddy in your Buddy circle.
3. Place the buddy monster from your hand in [Rest] position on your Buddy circle.
4. Call the Buddy that was originally in your Buddy circle onto the field.
5) Heal 1 life from the Buddygift.

Translation Credit: Freedomduo