Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Future Card: BuddyFight:
- Trial Deck 01/02 FAQs
(Only Certain Cards)

TD02/0015: Drill Bunker!!
TD02/0013: Hysteric Spear
Q23: If I uses a card with [Penetrate] and destroys an opponent monster in the center with [Soul Guard], will I deal any damage to my opponent?
A23: Yes, you will deal the critical damage to your opponent even if it uses the [Soul Guard].

TD01/0011: Dragoenergy
Q24: If my opponent uses a Link attack, will my [Counterattack] hit 2 monsters?
A24:  No, you will select 1 monster to use the [Counterattack] skill.

TD02/0003: Armorknight Cerberus
Q25: If I use this monster's [Activate] skill on a monster that has soul in it, what happens to that monster's soul?
Q25: They will get send into drop zone. When a monster with soul leaves the field, all it's soul will be send into drop zone.

TD01/0015: Gargantua Punisher!!
Q26: What will happen if I use a card's [Counter] skill and call a monster onto the center? Will it loses the effect?
A26: No, it will not lose the effect. Having no monster in the center is the activation criteria, it will not affect the effects.

TD01/0012: Green Dragon Shield
Q27: When using this against a card where the attack cannot be nullified, will I be able to heal 1 life?
A27: Yes, you can recover a life even if the attack wasn't nullified.

TD02/0015: Drill Bunker!!
Q28: If my weapon is already in [Rest] position can i still use this card's effect to attack?
A28: No, you can't You can attack with a standing weapon.

TD02/0015: Drill Bunker!!
Q29: If I'm the first player can I use this card to do another attack after my first attack?
A29) No, you can only attack once no matter in any form during the first player's first turn.

TD02/0015: Drill Bunker!!
Q30: Can I nullify the attack dealt with this card's effect?
A30: Yes, it can be nullify by a card's [Counter] skill.

TD01/0016: My Buddy!
TD02/0016: My Buddy!
Q31: How do I use this card?
A31: If this card is in your hand before you uses a Buddy Call, you may place this card in [Rest] position on the Buddy circle and Buddy Call your Buddy.

TD01/0016: My Buddy!
TD02/0016: My Buddy!
Q32) If I have already done a Buddy Call can I do another Buddy Call with this card in my hand?
A32) No, you can't.

Translation Credit: Freedomduo