Thursday, August 7, 2014

Cardfight!! Vanguard:
Blazing Perdition (BT17)
- FAQs
(Selective FAQs Only)

BT17/004: Perdition Dragon, Vortex Dragonewt
BT17/S04: Perdition Dragon, Vortex Dragonewt
BT17/L03: Perdition Dragon, Vortex Dragonewt
BT15/016: Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon

Q: When I use the 2nd effect of Perdition Dragon, Vortex Dragonewt to inflict 1 damage to my opponent's vanguard, and if my opponent's vanguard is Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon, will the 2nd ability of Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon be taken place?
A: Yes, it will take place as the effect of Perdition Dragon, Vortex Dragonewt only negate the effect of Triggers and not card effect like Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon.

---------

BT17/004: Perdition Dragon, Vortex Dragonewt
BT17/S04: Perdition Dragon, Vortex Dragonewt
BT17/L03: Perdition Dragon, Vortex Dragonewt
BT13/009: Emergency Celestial, Danielle

Q: When I use the 2nd effect of Perdition Dragon, Vortex Dragonewt to inflict 1 damage to my opponent's vanguard, and if that card that is placed to the damage zone is Emergency Celestial, Danielle, will the effect of Emergency Celestial, Danielle be taken place?
A: Yes, it will take place as the effect of Perdition Dragon, Vortex Dragonewt only negate the effect of Triggers and not card effect like Emergency Celestial, Danielle.

---------

BT17/005: Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster
BT17/S05: Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster

Q: When I use the 2nd effect of Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster, and my opponent has only 3 units or less, what will happen?
A: I will attack all of the units on my opponent's field (vanguard and rear-guards) except the Legion Mate.

Q: If I choose to activate the 2nd effect of Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster twice, am I able to choose all the 6 units (except the Legion Mate) on the field?
A: No, you can't. The effect of Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster only allow you to attack up to 4 units in 1 attack regardless how many time you activate the 2nd effect.

Q: When I use the 2nd effect of Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster, and attack the front 3 units of my opponent, what will happen to the drive check?
A: I will do the number of times a normal drive check will do in an attack, and for this case, is a Twin Drive!!.

Q: When my opponent use the 2nd effect of Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster, and attack my units including the rear-guards in the front row, can I choose the units in the front row with [Intercept] to guard an unit in that battle?
A: No, you can't choose that unit to [Intercept] as it is under an attack.

---------

BT17/005: Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster
BT17/S05: Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster
TD06/010: Lightning of Hope Helena

Q: If I use the 2nd effect of Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster, and I [Boost] it with Lightning of Hope, Helena, and the attacks of Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster hits 3 of my opponent's units, how many time can I activate the effect of Lightning of Hope, Helena?
A: The effect of Lightning of Hope, Helena will be triggered 3 times. You can do the choose a card in your hand, and discard it, and then draw a card and you can repeat it 3 times. You have to do it one by one. You are not able to choose 3 cards from your hand, and discard them, and then draw 3 cards.

---------

BT17/007: Star-vader, Dark Zodiac
BT17/S07: Star-vader, Dark Zodiac

Q: If I use the 2nd effect of Star-vader, Dark Zodiac first, and then choose to use the 3rd effect of Star-vader, Dark Zodiac, will the lock cards be unlocked during my opponent's end phase?
A: No. They will not be activated as you had used the 2nd effect of Star-vader, Dark Zodiac, hence, those lock cards will only be unlocked during the end of your opponent's next end phase.

---------

BT17/010: Liberator of Tracks, Asclepius
TD08/005: Liberator of Royalty, Phallon

Q: Am I able to use the Liberator of Royalty, Phallon from Trial Deck 8 (TD08) as the Legion Mate for Liberator of Tracks, Asclepius?
A: Yes you can use it as the Legion Mate.

---------

BT17/012: Perdition Dragon, Menace Laser Dragon
BT17/026: Perdition Dragon, Heat Wing Dragon
BT17/028: Perdition Dragon, Tinder Spear Dracokid
BT17/S10: Perdition Dragon, Menace Laser Dragon

Q: If the card is on [R] in the front row on the left side of my field, do I only able to choose the rear-guards on my opponent's field on the left side of his or her field?
A: No. You have to choose cards in the same column as the card that is placed on [R] or effect's activation. So in this case, it will be on the left side of your field but it will be on the right side of your opponent's field.

---------

BT17/014: Ancient Dragon, Tyrannoquake
BT17/075: Ancient Dragon, Babysaurus
BT17/S11: Ancient Dragon, Tyrannoquake
BT08/017: Destruction Dragon, Dark Rex

BT08/S12: Destruction Dragon, Dark Rex

Q: If I activate the [Limit Break (4)] effect of Destruction Dragon, Dark Rex, and retire 3 units on my rear-guards, and 1 of the unit is Ancient Dragon, Babysaurus, am I able to use the effect of Ancient Dragon, Babysaurus to call it back to the field?
A: No you can't as you had ride Destruction Dragon, Dark Rex hence your vanguard is no longer in [Legion], so you cannot pay the cost of it.

---------

BT17/016: Ionization Star-vader, Hafnium
TD11/006: Unrivaled Star-vader, Radon

Q: Am I able to use the Unrivaled Star-vader, Radon from Trial Deck 11 (TD11) as the Legion Mate for Ionization Star-vader, Hafnium?
A: Yes you can use it as the Legion Mate.

---------

BT18/018: Young Nobleman Pirate, Pinot Noir
BT18/S12: Young Nobleman Pirate, Pinot Noir

Q: When I use the 2nd effect of Young Nobleman Pirate, Pinot Noir, and put 3 cards from the top of your deck into the drop zone, am I able to choose the cards that was sent by the cost of Young Nobleman Pirate, Pinot Noir?
A: Yes, you can call as cost payment is performed prior to the call.

---------

BT17/018: Young Nobleman Pirate, Pinot Noir
BT17/S12: Young Nobleman Pirate, Pinot Noir
BT17/038: Beauty Pirate, Pinot Blanc

Q: When I perform [Legion], and if Beauty Pirate, Pinot Blanc is sent to the drop zone by the cost of the 2nd effect of Young Nobleman Pirate, Pinot Noir, can I activate the effect of Beauty Pirate, Pinot Blanc?
A: No you can't as it was sent to the drop zone during the resolution of the 2nd effect of Young Nobleman Pirate, Pinot Noir so it is not in the drop zone when you perform [Legion].

---------

BT18/029: Ancient Dragon, Magmarmor
BT08/017: Destruction Dragon, Dark Rex
BT08/S12: Destruction Dragon, Dark Rex

Q: If I activate the [Limit Break (4)] effect of Destruction Dragon, Dark Rex, and retire 3 units on my rear-guards, am I able to use the 2nd effect of Ancient Dragon, Magmarmor to call those units back to the field?
A: No you can't as you had ride Destruction Dragon, Dark Rex hence Ancient Dragon, Magmarmor is no longer on the field, so you cannot pay the cost of it.

---------

BT18/029: Ancient Dragon, Magmarmor
BT11/076: Ancient Dragon, Dinocrowd

Q: If I use the effect of Ancient Dragon, Dinocrowd to retire a rear-guard on my field, and then I choose to use the 2nd effect of Ancient Dragon, Magmarmor to call that unit to back row of Ancient Dragon, Dinocrowd, am I able to use that unit to [Boost] Ancient Dragon, Dinocrowd?
A: No, you can not as the resolution of the effect Ancient Dragon, Dinocrowd is performed after the timing that you can determine whether or not to [Boost] the unit.

---------

BT17/037: Witch Doctor of the Dead Sea, Negrobolt
BT13/037: Sea Strolling Banshee

Q: When I use the 2nd effect of Witch Doctor oft he Dead Sea, Negrobolt and retire Sea Strolling Banshee, am I able to choose to call Sea Strolling Banshee?
A: Yes, you can call as cost payment is performed prior to the call.

---------

BT17/044: Jewel Knight, Sabalmy
BT17/052: Liberator, Bright Bicorn
BT17/064: Seal Dragon Spirit, Malkibel
BT17/073: Ancient Dragon, Tyrannoblaze
BT17/079: Eradicator, Egg Helm Dracokid
BT17/086: Eclipse Star-vader, Charcoal
BT17/092: Boatswain, Arman
BT17/099: Shortfin Mako Soldier of Blue Storm Fleets

Q: If I have 3 damage in my damage zone,will the effect of the cards be activated if my vanguard has [Limit Break (5)]?
A: No, it will not be activated.

Q: If I have 3 damage in my damage zone, and if I lock or retire the card as a cost of the effect of [Limit Break (4)] of my vanguard, will the [Limit Break (4)] effect of the vanguard be disabled?
A: No, it will not be disabled, since it must satisfy the conditions upon activation of the [Limit Break (4)], it resolves to the end, even off the field at the cost of capacity was triggered.

---------

BT17/093: Brutal Shade
BT13/016: Lord of the Seven Seas, Nightmist

BT13/S09: Lord of the Seven Seas, Nightmist
BT06/003: Ice Prison Necromancer, Cocytus

BT06/S03: Ice Prison Necromancer, Cocytus

Q: If I have 3 cards in my damage zone, and I ride Ice Prison Necromancer, Cocytus over Lord of the Seven Seas, Nightmist, and choose to use the 2nd effect of Ice Prison Necromancer, Cocytus and call Brutal Shade, am I able to activate the [Limit Break (4)] ability of Lord of the Seven Seas, Nightmist?
A: No, you can't as you had past the timing of Lord of the Seven Seas, Nightmist when you call Brutal Shade.

---------

BT17/098: Performing Zombie

Q: If I only have 9 or less cards left in my deck, am I able to activate the effect of Performing Zombie?
A: Yes you can resolve the effect by the number of maximum possible in that case.

Source: http://cf-vanguard.com/howto/question/
FAQs is translated by: CMD (Singapore)