Friday, March 7, 2014

Cardfight!! Vanguard:
Infinite Rebirth (BT15)
- FAQs
(Selected Cards Only)

BT15/000: Star-vader, "Omega" Glendiose
PR/0188: Star-vader, "Omega" Glendiose
Q1: Can my opponent unlock his or her unit if they were locked during my opponent's turn but I have activated Star-vader "Omega" Glendiose's [Limit Break (4)]?
A1: No, as the skill stays in effect on the field and prevent your opponent from "unlocking" during his or her next end phase.

---------

BT15/002: Revenger, Dragruler Phantom
BT15/S02: Revenger, Dragruler Phantom

Q2: Will my Revenger, Dragruler Phantom get [Power] +10000 after I pay the cost even if I can't deal the 1 damage as my opponent is already at his or her 5th damage?
A2: Yes, your Revenger, Dragruler Phantom will still receive the [Power] +10000 even if your opponent is at his or her 5th damage.

Q3. Will my opponent's trigger activate if I use Revenger, Dragruler Phantom's skill to deal the 1 damage?
A3. Yes, the damage will still go to the trigger zone for resolution.

---------

BT15/003: Liberator, Monarch Sanctuary Alfred
BT15/S03: Liberator, Monarch Sanctuary Alfred
BT12/054: Liberator of May Rain, Bruno

Q4: If I used Liberator, Monarch Sanctuary Alfred's [Limit Break (4)] skill and called 5 units onto the field, how much [Power] will my Liberator of May Rain, Bruno get?
A4: Player may select the sequence to call out the units, in this case if the first unit called was Liberator of May Rain, Bruno, it will gets [Power] +12000 as you called 4 other units.

---------

BT15/003: Liberator, Monarch Sanctuary Alfred
BT15/S03: Liberator, Monarch Sanctuary Alfred
BT15/026: Liberator of the White Rainbow, Balan
TD08/006: Blaster Blade Liberator
BT10/S12: Blaster Blade Liberator
HS05/006: Blaster Blade Liberator

Q5: Can I unflip a damage if I used Liberator, Monarch Sanctuary Alfred's [Limit Break (4)] skill and called 5 units including Liberator of the White Rainbow, Balan and Blaster Blade Liberator onto the field?
A5: Player may select the sequence to call out the units, in this case if Blaster Blade Liberator was called before Liberator of the White Rainbow, Balan, you can unflip 1 damage.

---------

BT15/004: Dragonic Overlord
BT15/S04: Dragonic Overlord

Q6: How many Dragonic Overlord can I have in a deck?
A6: 4, no matter what combination of Dragonic Overlord.

---------

BT15/004: Dragonic Overlord
BT15/S04: Dragonic Overlord
BT05/005: Dragonic Overlord the End
BT15/S05: Dragonic Overlord the End

Q7: Will my Dragonic Overlord the End gets [Power] +2000 if I have the Break Ride version of Dragonic Overlord in my soul?
A7: Yes, you will.

---------

BT15/004: Dragonic Overlord
BT15/S04: Dragonic Overlord
BT15/005: Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth"
BT15/S05: Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth"
BT13/009: Emergency Celestial, Danielle
BT06/002: Battle Cupid, Nociel
BT06/S02: Battle Cupid, Nociel

Q8: If my opponent ride a Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" on Dragonic Overlord, and attacks my rear-guard, and I used Battle Cupid, Nociel as one of my units to guard the attack, and activate its ability. As there is an unit being placed in the damage zone, and I activate Emergency Celestial, Danielle's ability from the Damage Zone, and choose to replace the rear-guard that Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" had declared an attack on. Will Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" still hits Emergency Celestial, Danielle? If not, will my opponent still be able to activate Dragonic Overlord's break ride ability to [Stand] Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth"?
A8: The attack of Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" will not hit Emergency Celestial, Danielle as she's not the attack target of Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth", but as Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" was already in battle, as the ability mentioned "When this unit attacks a rear-guard", hence, Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" will be able to [Stand] by the break ride ability of Dragonic Overlord.

---------

BT15/005: Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth"
BT15/S05: Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth"

Q9: If I already have 3 locked unit's on the field will my Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" get the skill if I paid the cost and lock my other 2 units on the field?
A9: Yes, as you are only required to pay the cost and have 5 locked units on the field.

---------

BT15/007: Silver Thorn Dragon Empress, Venus Luquier
BT15/S07: Silver Thorn Dragon Empress, Venus Luquier
BT15/078: Silver Thorn, Upright Lion

Q10: If I used Silver Thorn, Dragon Empress Venus Luquier's [Limit Break (4)] skill and called Silver Thorn, Upright Lion and another unit with [Silver Thorn] in name onto the [R], will Silver Thorn, Upright Lion get a [Power] up?
A10: Yes, it will.

---------

BT15/014: Dragonic Burnout
BT15/S10: Dragonic Burnout

Q11: If I do not have any Dragonic Overlord in my drop zone before I pay the cost of Dragonic Burnout and [Soul Blast (1)] a Dragonic Overlord, will I be able to retire an opponent's unit?
A11: No, having Dragonic Overlord in your drop zone is part of the requirement.

---------

BT15/016: Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon

Q12: During my opponent's turn, if my opponent triggers a Critical trigger, and the attack hits my vanguard, Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon, can I lock 2 of his or her rear-guards?
A12: Yes you can, as it is an Auto skill.

---------

BT15/016: Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon
BT06/005: Player of the Holy Bow, Viviane
BT06/S05: Player of the Holy Bow, Viviane

Q13: If a Player of the Holy Bow, Viviane is being boosted by an unit which attack hits Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon as vanguard, would Player of the Holy Bow, Viviane's ability still trigger if Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon is to lock the unit boosting Player of the Holy Bow, Viviane?
A13: No, because Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon's ability will resolve first, and hence, Player of the Holy Bow, Viviane will no longer have an unit boosting her.

----------

BT15/016: Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon
BT15/040: Blue Storm Cadet, Marios

Q14: If a Blue Storm Cadet, Marios boosts an unit which attack hits Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon as vanguard, and that attack is the third or more battle for that turn, would Blue Storm Cadet, Marios' ability still trigger if Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon is to lock Blue Storm Cadet, Marios?
A14: No, because Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon's ability will resolve first, and hence, Blue Storm Cadet, Marios is no longer on the field to activate his ability.

---------

BT15/016: Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon
BT15/022: Cursed Lancer
PR/0037: Cursed Lancer
PR/0066: Cursed Lancer

Q15: If a Cursed Lancer which attack hits Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon as vanguard, would Cursed Lancer's ability still trigger if this Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon is to lock Cursed Lancer?
A15: No, you cannot unflip a damage, because Star-vader, Freeze Ray Dragon's ability will resolve first, and hence, Cursed Lancer is no longer on the field to activate his ability.

---------

BT15/019: Unrivaled Blade Rogue, Cyclomatooth
BT15/S12: Unrivaled Blade Rogue, Cyclomatooth

Q16: Can I [Stand] my vanguard during my stand phase on the turn after my opponent Break Ride over Unrivaled Blade Rogue, Cyclomatooth?
A16: No, all your units cannot [Stand] during your next stand phase.

Q17: Will my vanguard be in [Stand] position if I ride a new unit during the next turn where my opponent break ride over Unrivaled Blade Rogue, Cyclomatooth?
A17: Yes, as units are in [Stand] position when ride or called unless stated.

---------

BT15/027: Liberator of the Starry Skies, Guinevere

Q18: Will my Liberator of the Starry Skies, Guinevere's guard decrease if I were to intercept after paying this unit's cost?
A18: No, as the guard was already increased at the point where you paid the cost.

---------

BT15/031: Star-vader, Cold Death Dragon

Q19: Can I use Star-vader, Cold Death Dragon's skill if all my opponent's [R] are full?
A19: Yes, if there's already a unit on the selected circle, retire the original unit and place the card from the top of your deck in Lock over the selected circle. The "Locked" unit cannot be revealed to either player and the [R] can not be Locked.

---------

BT15/031: Star-vader, Cold Death Dragon
BT12/068: Demon Claw Star-vader, Lanthanum

Q20: If i used Star-vader, Cold Death Dragon's skill, will my Demon Claw Star-vader, Lanthanum gets [Power] +2000?
A20: No, as the unit wasn't locked from the field but from the top of your opponent's deck.

---------

BT15/032: Taboo Star-vader, Rubidium
BT15/000: Star-vader, "Omega" Glendiose
PR/0188: Star-vader, "Omega" Glendiose TD11/001: Star-vader, Infinite Zero Dragon
HS07001: Star-vader, Infinite Zero Dragon
BT06/006: Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion
BT06/S06: Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion
FC01/S08: Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion

Q21: If my opponent uses Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion's skill to attack my units in the front row, if I have a Star-vader, "Omega" Glendiose as my vanguard, and I called a guardian on my Star-vader, Infinite Zero Dragon and used Taboo Star-vader, Rubidium's skill. Will the first guardian I called be used to guard the "Я" unit?
A21: Yes, the Initial Guardian will be called to guard the "Я" unit.

---------

BT15/032: Taboo Star-vader, Rubidium
BT15/000: Star-vader, "Omega" Glendiose
PR/0188: Star-vader, "Omega" Glendiose
BT15/005: Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth"
BT15/S05: Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth"

Q22: When an opponent's Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" declare an attack on your vanguard, Star-vader "Omega" Glendiose, and if you were to use Taboo Star-vader, Rubidium to re-direct its attack to one of your "Я" rear-guard. As the ability of Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" had mentioned "At the end of the battle where this unit attacked a vanguard", so will my opponent's Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" be able to [Stand] by its ability?
A22: No, Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" will not be able to activate its ability to [Stand] as at the end of that battle, it had attacked a rear-guard and not a vanguard.

---------

BT15/033: Star-vader, Ruin Magician
BT16/006: Star-vader, "Яeverse" Cradle
BT16/S06: Star-vader, "Яeverse" Cradle
BT13/004: Deadliest Beast Deity, Ethic Buster "Яeverse"
BT13/S04: Deadliest Beast Deity, Ethic Buster "Яeverse"

Q23: If I have a Deadliest Beast Deity, Ethic Buster "Яeverse"and a Dragonic Overlord "The Яe-birth" on my rear-guards, can I return 2 Star-vader, "Яeverse" Cradle, my drop zone back to my hand using Star-vader, Ruin Magician?
A23: Yes, you can use the skill as it did not specify that you must retrieve 2 different type of "Я"units.

Most of the FAQs' Translation by Freedomduo;
Some of the FAQs are Translated by CMD.