Friday, September 13, 2013

Catastrophic Outbreak (BT13):
FAQs
(Selected)


BT13/001 (BT13/S01): Cleanup Celestial, Ramiel "Reverse"

Q1: How many times can I use the [Activate] skill?
A1: As long as you can pay the cost, you can use it multiple time

Q2: Do I place the card that was send into damage zone in face up?
A2: Yes

Q3: If I were to move the unit in the front row (that recieved +5000) to the back, will the power change?
A3: The power will not change even if the unit move between circles.

---------

BT13/002 (BT13/S02): Shura Stealth Dragon, Kujikiricongo

Q1: If I break ride over this unit and my opponent only have 1 card left in the hand, can I choose to discard it instead?
A1: No, the binding and discarding have to be done in sequence.

---------


BT13/004 (BT13/S04): Deadliest Beast Deity, Ethic Buster "Reverse"

Q1: If I have "Strongest Beast Beast, Ethic Buster Extreme" in my soul, can my "Deadliest Beast Deity, Ethic Buster "Reverse"" gets [Power] +2000?
A1) No

Q2) If I activate the [Activate] skill twice, can my Deadliest Beast Deity, Ethic Buster "Reverse"  stand again after the second attack?
A2) No, as both the skills activated at the same time when it first stand, you can not stand it again.

---------

BT13/007 (BT13/S07): Star-vader, Chaos Breaker Dragon

Q1: If my opponent have a "Compass Lion" that was locked and I used this unit's to retire it when it was unlocked, can "Compass Lion"'s skill that "At the start of your end phase" be activated?
A1) No, as unlocking happens at the end phase, "Compass Lion" will miss the timing of "The start of end phase"

Q2: If my opponent have multiple unit locked, can I use the Limit Break skill multiple times to retire my opponent's unit?
A2: Yes, the Limit Break skill resolves one by one. If your opponent has three locked units that are unlocked, you may SB1, retire 1 and draw 1 for each unlocked unit. If you have three locked units, you repeat the process three times.

---------


BT13/010: Shura Stealth Dragon, Kabukicongo

Q1: Do I return the card that was binded during the end of my turn if that card was send into drop zone?
A1: No

Q2: Can I take a look at the card that was send into bindzone in face down?
A2: Only the owner of the card is allowed to check on the binded card.

Q3: If I activate the [Activate] skill and my opponent have less than 3 cards binded, this unit will not get the [Power] +10000 but will the skill of "Return the cards binded by this unit's skill..." be activate?
A3) Yes

---------


BT13/016 (BT13/S09): Lord of the Seven Seas, Nightmist

Q1: If I were to lock the unit that was selcted by this unit's skill, will it be retired at the end of the turn when it gets Unlocked?
A1: No, skill effects that were on the units are negated upon being locked.

Q2:If the unit that was selected by this unit's skill gets send into another area, will it still get send into retire at the end of my turn?
A2) No

Credit: FAQs translated by Freedom Duo