Friday, September 12, 2014

Future Card Buddyfight:
Great Clash!! Dragon VS Danger (EB02)
- FAQs
(Selective FAQs Only)

EB02/0003EN: Blue Sky Knights Leader, Crimson Arrow Dragon
EB02/S001EN: Blue Sky Knights Leader, Crimson Arrow Dragon

Q: When I call this card to the field, and there is no "Blue Sky Knights" in the drop zone, but at the same time, when I call this card by paying the cost to call it, and if there is "Blue Sky Knights" among it being send to the drop zone, will the effect of this card be activated?
A: Yes, it will be activated.

---------

EB02/0006EN: Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark
EB02/S004EN: Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark
BT03/0005EN: Wanderer, the Gold

Q: When this card is on the monster zone, and your opponent attacks with "Wanderer, the Gold", can it multiple attack the other monsters?
A: No, it can't. The effect of "Wanderer, the Gold" will resolve earlier, then the effect of "Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark", so the only attack target that "Wanderer, the Gold" can attack can only be "Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark". In addition, the attack is made only once,
 there s no such thing as multiple attack on the same unit.

---------

EB02/0006EN: Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark
EB02/S004EN: Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark

Q: When you call this card and if the 《Duel Dragon》 monster has a soul, where will the soul goes?
A: It will be in the soul of Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark, as it is placed on top of it.

---------

EB02/0006EN: Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark
EB02/S004EN: Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark
CP01/0013EN: Twin Dragonblades, Dragoanthem

Q: If this card is on the left, and your opponent attacks you with "Twin Dragonblades, Dragoanthem", if that's the case, how the attack will be resolved?
A: If that is the case, by the effect of Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark will be the target of attack, and since "Twin Dragonblades, Dragoanthem" cannot attack units on the left or right, hence, it cannot attack.

---------

EB02/0006EN: Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark
EB02/S004EN: Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark
BT03/0061EN: Final Showdown on the Great Gojo Bridge

Q: If this card is on the left, and there is a "Final Showdown on the Great Gojo Bridge" [Set] on the field. If my opponent's declares an attack in the center, will the target of attack be changed to "Fighting Dragon Emperor, Demongodol Ark"?
A: Yes, it will be changed.

---------

EB02/0007EN: Armorknight Asmodai
EB02/S005EN: Armorknight Asmodai

Q: When I call this card, and if my opponent only have a monster on the left, can I still destroy the monster on the left of my opponent's field?
A: Yes, you can destroy it.

---------

EB02/0008EN: Dirk Shotel Dragon
BT02/0047EN: White Dragon Shield

Q: If this card is on the field, is it possible to reduce the damage by the effect of "White Dragon Shield"?
A: Yes, it can.

---------

EB02/0010EN: Super Dragonblade, Dragoeternal

Q: If this is the only card in your hand, am I still able to equip this card?
A: No, you can't, because you are unable to pay the cost of "Discard your hand". You can only equip this card if you discard at least 1 card from your hand.

---------

EB02/0011EN: Dragon Strike Arts, Dual Movingforce

Q: If you have deal damage to your opponent by a weapon with the effect of [Penetrate], am I still able to use this card?
A: No, you can't use this card.

---------

EB02/0014EN: Retsuki Demon Slay

Q: Am I able to use this card if I do not have any weapon equipped?
A: Yes, you can.

---------

EB02/0016EN: Explosive Axe, Ricdeau Demon Slay

Q: When this card is equipped, am I able to [Move] a monster to the center?
A: Yes, you can.

Q: When there is a monster in the center, am I able to equip this card?
A: Yes, you can.

---------

EB02/0018EN: Blue Sky Knights, Slash Eagle Dragon
EB02/0031EN: Blue Sky Knights, Slenje Dragon

Q: When I call this monster to the left, and there is a monster in the center, and an oversized occurred. At this time, you place the monster in the center to the drop zone due to the size limit, am I still able to gain 1 life from the card ability?
A: Yes, you can.

---------

EB02/0022EN: Armorknight Sphinx
BT01/0015EN: Magical Goodbye

Q: When this card uses its [Activate] ability, and if I [Counter] it with "Magical Goodbye", will I still able to use the [Activate] ability of this card?
A: No, you can't.

---------

EB02/0026EN: Bold Retaliation

Q: When your opponent link attack a monster on your center and there are [Penetrate] ability on those cards. When the damage of the [Penetrate] takes place, am I able to use this card and place the equal number of cards to my gauge equal to the total damage that I receive from the [Penetrate] ability?
A: No, you can't.

Q: Am I able to use more than 1 of this card for a damage that I receive?
A: Yes, you can.

---------

EB02/0027EN: Demonic Slash Barrier

Q: Can I use this card when a monster is destroyed by an attack?
A: Yes, you can.

Q: When your opponent use a card effect to destroy a monster on your field, can I use this card?
A: Yes, you can.

Q: When a monster on your field is destroyed by a [Counterattack], am I able to use this card?
A: Yes, you can.

---------

EB02/0027EN: Demonic Slash Barrier
BT02/0018EN: Art of Explosive Hades Fall

Q: If a monster is destroyed by "Art of Explosive Hades Fall", am I able to use this card?
A: Yes, you can.

---------

EB02/0034EN: Blue Sky Knights, Seeker Penguin Dragon
CP01/0021EN: Dragonic Formation

Q: When this card is on the field, am I able to use "Dragonic Formation" to [Move] a card?
A: Yes, you can.

---------

EB02/0035EN: Winged Dragon Shield

Q: Can this card be used to reduce a damage by [Penetrate] ability?
A: No, you can't.

---------

EB02/0036EN: Dragonblade, Dragowing

Q: If I gain life from a Buddy Gift, will this card's effect be activated?
A: Yes, it will be activated.

Q: If I gain 2 life, will the critical of this card be increased?
A: Yes, it will get +1.

---------

EB02/0037EN: Armorknight Griffin "A"
TD02/0013EN: Hysteric Spear
BT01/0041EN: Hysteric Spear
TD04/0002EN: Legendary Warrior, Gao

Q: If this card is in the soul of "Hysteric Spear" and if I attack "Legendary Warrior, Gao", will I lose the [Penetrate] ability of this card?
A: Yes, it will be lost.

---------

EB02/0044EN: Dimensional Demon Slay Slash

Q: Which fighter will choose which card in the gauge to be placed to the drop zone?
A: The fighter who activated this card.

--------

EB02/0045EN: Phoenix Wall

Q: Can I use this card when I am being attacked?
A: Yes, you can use it.

Q: Can I use this card when my opponent deal a damage to me?
A: Yes, you can use it.

Q: Can I use this card when a monster with [Penetrate] deals damage to me?
A: Yes, you can use it.

---------

EB02/0045EN: Phoenix Wall
BT02/0018EN: Art of Explosive Hades Fall

Q: Can I use this card when I am being damaged by the effect of "Art of Explosive Hades Fall"?
A: Yes, you can use it.

---------

EB02/0045EN: Phoenix Wall
BT03/0038EN: Mimic with a Prize

Q: Can I use this card when I am not sure whether I will receive a damage by the effect of "Mimic with a Prize"?
A: Yes, you can use it.

---------

EB02/0046EN: Decisive Arena, TRUE Demon Slay

Q: If this card is [Set] on the field, will I be able to call a size 2 or less monster by a card effect?
A: Yes, you can.

Q: Am I able to [Move] a monster to the center?
A: Yes, you can.

Q: When I activate this card, and if there is a size 2 or less monster in the center, what will happen to that monster?
A: The monster will remain on the field.

Translated: CMD (Singapore)
Original Source: http://fc-buddyfight.com/rules/question/